The billing profile includes information on the billing point of contact (POC), credit card vs ACH, tax exemption certificates, and payment profiles where we store payment information securely.
To update any information in your billing profile, follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Our team will verify the information update accordingly.
- If you are looking to update payment information, our billing team will send a secure link via email to the email address we have on record as the authorized billing point of contact.
- The link is secure, and the information is stored directly with our payment processor.
- You will have the chance to update the billing information then, and our billing team will be notified of the change.
Note: If you are updating credit card or ACH information due to a past-due invoice, once updated, GreenLink will proceed to get the balances taken care of.