How to request company information changes.
For any updates or changes needed to company information such as:
- Company's address
- Company's name
- Company's email
- Company's primary Point Of Contact (POC)
- Company's Billing Point of Contact (BPOC)
- Company's Onboarding Point of Contact (OPOC)
An email needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which of the above company details needs to be updated. After receiving the email with the request, our service team creates a ticket to get the update completed.
Note: These updates take place 1 to 2 business days after the customer's point of contact (POC) has approved the change.
I am moving my company to another location. Are there any steps I should take with GreenLink for the move?
Yes, you must notify our Service Team by emailing us to email@example.com, letting us know your business is moving to another location*. We will then create a ticket to update your business address in all places necessary in our system to keep you up and running in your new location.
To make the process smoother, make sure to include on your email the following details:
- New business address.
- Date of your move.
- Go-live date on your new address.
- If you will be needing new hardware, taking your old hardware, or will not need any hardware at all.
- If the extensions you will move need names updated, provide a list of the extensions, names and last names, and user emails to add as well.
* National 911 System - 911 service is a vital part of our nation's emergency response and disaster preparedness system. Having your address updated in our system will allow us to properly update our carrier of your actual location in the event you call 911; they can deliver emergency help more quickly and effectively.
More details can be found here: https://www.fcc.gov/general/9-1-1-and-e9-1-1-services
Should I update my company's primary contact person if the person on your system is no longer in the company?
Yes, it is essential for us to have the most current information available for your company. If your POC-Point of Contact is not the same person we have registered on your account, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the new person that is taking on this role.
The same is true for the Billing Point of Contact (BPOC) and Onboarding Point of Contact (OPOC) person in your company.