What are the steps needed to update the contacts authorized on your GreenLink account.
To update any of the parties authorized on your account, follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Our team will verify the information to update and make sure your request can be processed.
- There will be a validation process from our side at this point. To make sure your request goes well include on your email:
- First and last name of the new contact
- Email address
- Phone number and direct extension (if available). If an office number is not available, include a mobile number instead
- Once we have verified what we need we will proceed with the contact information update per your request.
We recommend that the current Primary Point of Contact or the Billing Point of Contact on the account reaches is the one to submit the request. This will make the process easier and faster for everyone.