A summary of the release notes from February 2020 on updates made to the Partner Portal.
- New Prospect button.
- New column to see the number of Opportunities in the Prospects list screen.
- Changes in the Prospect Information form.
- The opportunity Card section detailing the Opportunities and ability to clone them.
- Addition of the Clone button.
- Fields name editing, tool tips fixes, and re-wording.
- Edit button in the Products table.
When an opportunity is Executed, the “Type of Account” field is changed to “Customer” at both the Account and Contact level (Salesforce).
Revert the Agreement Stage to DRAFT when the opportunity is updated and already in the OPENED stage.
Statistics in Dashboard will now reflect the exact number they are showing for:
- Total Active
- Opened by Prospect
- Past Due
- Total Won