A quick guide on what to look out for if you ever experience call issues of any sort.
VoIP technology, just like any other, might encounter issues from time to time.
If you ever experience issues with your calls while using your GreenLink phone or softphone, there are several troubleshooting steps you can attempt that can resolve the issue and point you toward the most direct path to resolution.
Here are some of the things to look out for if you ever experience call issues:
- Check your internet connection.
- Ensure that the ethernet jack is properly inserted on the back of your VoIP phone.
- Ensure your VoIP phone is properly connected to a power outlet.
- If using the mobility suite, make sure your phone has a strong signal.
- Ensure to have the latest available version of the softphone application.
- If the mobile app is not registering, disconnect from the Wi-Fi and use your cellular network.
If the issue persists after attempting some of these, go ahead and submit a ticket for support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team can assist you with additional troubleshooting.