A summary of the enhancements and Partner Portal changes taking place in December 2021.
Below are the areas that will be changing in your Partner Portal:
- Added ability for users with “Manager” access are now able to deactivate Partner Portal Users.
- Added ability for users with “Manager” access to transfer Prospects and Opportunities to other Partner Portal Users.
- Data validation for POC, BPOC contact on the GreenLink Opportunity. To ensure contact data is correct for new customers, we need partners to populate the prospect information in these fields. At times, partners would use their own email in the POC field when a prospect did not receive the agreement.
- If for some reason a prospect does not receive the agreement, we have added a new button to allow partners to send an agreement to themselves and then forward it to a prospect.
- On the Opportunity screen of the Partner Portal “Sample Agreement” and “Sample Invoice” watermarks were renamed to “Preview Agreement” and “Preview Invoice”.
- No bugs were identified or updated during this release.