GreenLink Services explained.
Table of Contents:
- Sold and Deployed by Reliable Local IT Providers
- Free Implementation
- 1 Free Local Number per extension
- 1 Free Toll-Free Number per account
- Music on Hold
- Unlimited calling
- Unlimited Scalability
- Support Included
- No Maintenance Costs
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Forwarding
- BLF – Busy Lamp Field
- Paging / Intercom
- Time Conditions (Schedules)
- Ring Groups
- Multi-site Support
- Caller ID with CNAM (Name Display)
- Unlimited Incoming Fax to Email
- Free Porting
- Advanced Auto-Attendant
- Dial by Name Directory
- End-user / Admin Portal
- Multi-Follow (Follow Me)
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Park
- SideCar Support
- Purchase, Rent, Use Your Existing Phones
- Multiple Brands and Models Supported
- Provisioning Template
- Business Continuity
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership
1. Sold and Deployed by Reliable Local IT Providers
One of the most frustrating things about going to the cloud is that many times the company is buying from a major provider that will ship the phones without having a good understanding of the local network environment. Or a good understanding of how the customer operates.
GreenLink addresses this issue by providing its products and services exclusively via a network of qualified Managed IT service providers. This ensures a true understanding of the customer’s goals and guarantees a successful deployment.
2. Free Implementation
The process of implementing a brand new VOIP system entails many factors that more often than not come at a cost, and might require troubleshooting to get everything working as expected. We, at GreenLink Networks with the assistance of your local service Partner, offer free implementation when you sign up with us, and we take care of the nitty-gritty for you.
3. 1 Free Local Number per extension
This is free within the originally designated amount of extensions ordered. For example, if you originally ordered 20 extensions you will get a free local number for each of those 20 extensions. Anything above will have a cost per extension added.
4. 1 Free Toll-Free Number per account
5. Music on Hold
We include a default hold music recording with your main DID whether you have an Auto-Attendant or not. We can add personalized on-hold audio for a fee and you can provide the recording/sound you would prefer to use.
6. Unlimited calling
7. Unlimited Scalability
8. Support Included
9. No Maintenance Costs
10. Voicemail to Email
12. Call Forwarding
Call forwarding, or call diversion, is a telephony feature of some telephone switching systems which redirects a telephone call to another destination.
To learn more about how to turn on your call forwarding to another extension or to an external number click here.
13. BLF – Busy Lamp Field
14. Paging / Intercom
15. Time Conditions (Schedules)
16. Ring Groups
17. Multi-site Support
18. Caller ID with CNAM (Name Display)
19. Unlimited Incoming Fax to Email
20. Free Porting
21. Advanced Auto-Attendant
22. Dial by Name Directory
23. End-user / Admin Portal
24. Multi-Follow (Follow Me)
25. 3-Way Calling
26. Call Park
27. SideCar Support
28. Purchase, Rent, Use Your Existing Phones
29. Multiple Brands and Models Supported
30. Provisioning Template
31. Business Continuity
32. Lower the Total Cost of Ownership
- Predictable costs: The system includes all that you need to run your business communications. The PBX, phone lines, long-distance, phone numbers, maintenance, upgrades, fixes and it does all of that with a fixed monthly amount.
- Low to no upfront costs: Since you are not buying a phone system, or paying for installation, moving to the cloud is not only very convenient but also very inexpensive. With equipment rental options, your company can move to the cloud with zero out-of-pocket.
- No CAPEX: The monthly cost of the cloud PBX becomes part of your operating expenses